This is going around on Facebook, but I thought it would be fun to put in on my blog.
♥ What are your middle names?
Ann and Ray (Our parents names :))
♥ How long have you been together?
It will be 5 years exactly from our first date on February 28th.
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Our first date was a blind date. My grandma lives on the same street that Matt grew up on. She thought we would be perfect for each other so she gave my number to his mom.
♥ Who asked who out?
Matt asked me out on the phone. He was so nervous :)
♥ How old are each of you?
26 & 29
♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most?
It's a toss up. Probably mine.
♥ Do you have any children together?
Not yet :)
♥ What about pets?
None
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Not having enough time together.
♥ Did you go to the same school?
No
♥ Are you from the same home town?
No, but close. I grew up on Sandy and Matt grew up in Murray.
♥ Who is the smartest?
Depends on the topic
♥ Who is the most sensitive?
Hello, I'm the girl
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
El Chalan (A Peruvian Restaurant)
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple
L.A.
♥ Who has the craziest exes?
Matt
♥ Who has the worst temper?
Me
♥ Who does the cooking?
I probably do. Matt's a great cook, but I have more time to prepare and make meals.
♥ Who is more social?
Surprisingly me
♥Who is the neat Freak?
Most definitely me
♥ Who is the more stubborn?
Me again
♥ Who hogs the bed?
Matt's bigger, so probably him. I hog the blankets, though.
♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Matt - I'm unemployed - why not sleep in?
♥ Where was your first date?
Morelia's Restaurant in Murray.
♥ Who has the bigger family?
Me
♥ Do you get flowers often?
I used to get them all of the time, but not as much anymore. That's because I told him they're too expensive.
♥ How do you spend the holidays?
With our families.
♥ Who is more jealous?
Me.
♥ How long did it take to get serious?
Only a few weeks.
♥ Who eats more?
Matt! A lot more!
♥ Who does/ did the laundry?
We used to do our own, but now I wash and dry and we both fold and put away.
♥ Who’s better with the computer?
It's hard to say.
♥ Who drives when you are together?
Matt - almost always.
10 years ago
2 comments:
how fun! i'm totally doing this right now!
Cute st patricks day layout!!!!
Post a Comment