Princesses: She loves everything princess. If she doesn't get to wear a dress or a skirt that day (because those are all dirty!) she is not a happy camper. She calls them her "princess dresses." Yes, I am planning a princess birthday and she will be a princess for Halloween! She has a princess backpack and wears it just about everywhere. She likes to be pretty. If I do her hair in braides she calls it "princess hair," if I paint her nails she has "princess nails," if she wears sparkles on her shoes or anywhere else they are "princess sprinkles." Yes, sprinkles, not sparkles.
Playing outside: I am so sad the weather is getting colder because Katie really enjoys being outside. She just likes to go out and run in circles. It's so funny. We love to go for walks and go the park quite a bit as well.
Treats: She loves her treats and thinks she should get one all of the time for doing anything. I try to sneak in fruit or cheese in as treats because she loves those too.
Blankets: Her favorite one she calls her "Blue" blanket. Yes, it's blue and has Tigger on it. We're in trouble because as she grows it becomes too small for her. Her other favorites are her "Pink" blanket and her "Other" blanket. The other blanket is pink too, but these are what she calls them. She insists on having all three to go to bed. Ever since she was little she loved being under the blankets.
Being a Big Sister: She is so great at this!!! It melts my heart to see her act so kindly to her sister, playing and talking and taking care of her. I can't wait until Amelia is old enough to walk and talk and interact with her more. These two are best friends already!
Determined: I always joke with Matt that Katie is more like me and Amelia is more like him in terms of personality. Katie is high strung and very, very determined. She has always been this way, from day 1. Even though it's tough sometimes I love this about her. she knows what she wants and will play you until she gets what you want...Smart Girl!!
I am in love with my little Katie girl and I hope we will always be close because I don't want to miss out on any of her life as she is my perfect little sweetheart.
No comments:
Post a Comment