Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bear Lake

Last week we headed up to Bear Lake to hang with the fam. We finally got to stay in only ONE tent this year. We were so very excited! The first thing that happened when we got there was the little kids came running up and told us that "Gampa" told them that we liked putting up the tent in the dark. They totally ratted him out! It was funny.

We had a blast riding on the new watercraft my dad got. I wish I was more in shape and could ride the stand-up machine better and didn't get as sore the next day. I love to have a place to go to spend with my family. I really get to know everyone better, especially the little kids who grow so dang fast!

We had so much fun and enjoyed our time together that we didn't even take one picture! Sorry. I wish I had at least one to put up, but no. Vacations are fun, but it's almost just as fun to get home and sleep in your own bed and have AC.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was fun to be up there with you guys. It was kind of weird though, I feel like I didn't leave the trailor for like 3 days in a row. I would have liked to hang out with you,rebecca and Kerri more while up there, but Scott is such a handfull right now. I hope I didn't seem unfriendly. Hope to see you guys tomarrow at the BBQ.