I am totally loving all this spring weather! It makes me all excited and happy and I am really looking forward to everything the next several months hold for us. We did have quite a bit of fun in the snow this past little while as well, though. I love living in Utah and being able to enjoy the four seasons.
Here are some pics of one afternoon where we were able to enjoy the snow.
We didn't have too much snow this year, but even the little we did have Katie knew instantly what to do. She ran and got her snow clothes and then ran to the back door to go out.
It was really cute because I had a picture in my mind of her running around and playing in the snow, but all she really wanted to do was eat it. She could hardly move in all of her snow clothes, boots, and snow.
Yes, eating snow.
We then saw planes.
Sitting on our back porch step. Just her size!
Have I said I love this girl, because I do!!!
2 comments:
She is so darling! I love her cute little snow suit-- And don't worry, Camden and I both love to eat snow too...and make snow ice cream! I'm excited for warm weather and many an afternoon in the grass area with all the kids :)
Liz, she is such a cutie! I totally cracked up about the snow...I was so that way as a kid!
Post a Comment