Sunday, January 31, 2010

Update

Life is pretty hectic these days. Matt and I are both working full-time and going to school so it is difficult to find time to be with each other. Luckily we both have the weekends off so this is where we pack all of our fun time as well as errand running.

We started a new semester a couple of weeks ago and are both excited to be one step closer to graduating. I have nine credits left and would LOVE to finish Summer semster, but we will see. It might bleed in to Fall Semester. Either way -- I WILL GRADUATE THIS YEAR! Yea! I am so incredibly excited. It has been a long road and one I will be extremely proud to get to the end of and have completed this large accomplishment. Matt is planning on graduating Fall Semester as well in Drafting and Design. He is really enjoying these classes and I think he will be very good in this field.

I am taking an Intermediate Guitar class and am loving it. It is VERY hard, but is a fun challenge. I have always wanted to learn another instrument in addition to the piano. Matt was given a guitar on his mission so taught himself how to play. My parents gave me one for one Christmas in hopes I would someday learn so I am excited to report that I have made progress in this area, although my fingers are killing me. Matt and I have fun "jammin" out.

We are enjoying living in our new home and getting to know our new neighbors. Most everyone is around our same age so it's fun to have things in common. We spoke in church last week - I spoke about Integrity and Matt spoke about Virtue. Believe it or not, this was our first time speaking since we have been married, which is about 2 and a half years. It was fun to spend time together looking up scriptures and stories and bouncing ideas off of each other. Even though it was fun, I hope we don't have to do it again for a while :)

That's all I got for now.

No comments: