I am now 23 and 1/2 weeks pregnant and am feeling great! I am past the nausea and fatigue for the most part and am now on to bigger and better things. We were able to hear the heart beat at 16 weeks. It was good and strong at 155 beats per minute. Then a few weeks later were able to have an ultrasound and find out we were having a little girl. The doctor let us bring in a DVD-R and record the ultrasound. I was getting frustrated because he started at the head and went down so the very last of the ultrasound was when he told us the sex. I was like, come on already, just tell us!!! When he finally told us we were very excited. I wanted to immediately go out and buy dresses and hair clips, but I had to go to work instead.
I started to feel her move at about 20 weeks. At first they were just little flutters, but now they are very strong and even make me jump sometimes because they are so strong. It still makes me smile, though, when I feel her move. I am already starting to bond with her.
Matt and I are staying busy with work and school. I have 9 credits left to graduate so I decided to go ahead and finish this semester so I can finally graduate. I am beginning to dread this decision this week, though because of the 3 midterms I just finished. It's been really hard to work full time, then spend all evening most nights studying and doing assignments and tests. I guess it will all be worth it in the end. I look forward to being finished with school and finally have my Bachelor's Degree before the baby comes. Next week will be great as we will be able to take time off to go play at Bear Lake for the 4th of July Holiday.
10 years ago
2 comments:
I've been out of the loop for a while, so I didn't know, but CONGRATS!!! That's awesome! I ran into Tricia Alexander today (for the first time since before my mom passed), and she's pregnant right now too. I'm soo happy for you!
CONGRATS ON A LITTLE GIRL!
Post a Comment