Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Wheeler Farm

We love to go places that are free so yes, Wheeler Farm is toward the top of the list.  They have a pretty new playground close to the front.  Kate's not quite old enough to really enjoy the fullness of it, but they have a cute little squirrel carved out on the bottom.  She was quite smitten with it.


My brave little girl standing on the fence watching the geese play in the little river.


This bird let us get pretty close.  I am very lucky in that Kate likes to get close, but not too close so I really don't have to worry much.





Matt and Kate enjoy petting the animals, but I'm not such a huge fan.  I like to stay clean :)


Matt holding on to Kate.  When it comes to water we really have to watch her because she will just jump right in.



I thought this cow was cute all snuggled up.


No comments: