Monday, April 1, 2013

Christmas Day

I love holidays with children.  They make everything just that much more special.  This last Christmas was just that. Special. 
 
This is our tree first thing on Christmas morning.  So peaceful and pretty. 
 





 
One of Katie's favorite things she got was a bag full of velcroed veggies she can cut up.  she played with this all day on Christmas.

 
Of course nothing beats unwrapping...

 
Playing with the new instruments.


 
All dressed up for the day.  Isn't she so cute in this picture?  She loves giving hugs.  My cuddle bug!

 
We spent the morning over at my parents with my family eating breakfast and hanging out.

 
Playing with cousin Tayte.

 
Later that day katie and Matt dressed up in their snow clothes and played outside.

 
They attempted a snowman, but the snow was just not cooperating.  I stayed inside :)

 
It was so much fun just the three of us, but I am definitely looking forward to this next year with one more fun little one to share it with.

No comments: